1 to 1 & SMall Group Training
We offer private or small group training for players of all ages. Sessions will teach and refine individual skills while also tailoring to the needs of the players or the group. Technical areas such as dribbling, shooting, passing, first touch, and defending will be developed. The coaches can also help players with the tactical understanding and technical needs of specific positions.
1 to 1 Training Location
All 1 to 1 training will take place at Lincoln Park in Highland Park. The address is 1280 Green Bay Rd, Highland Park, IL 60035.
1 to 1Training
Small Group Training: 2-6 players
$95 per session
$200 per session divided by the number of players attending (must book a 6-week block of training sessions)
How to Book 1 to 1 Training
- Click on the "Book 1 to 1Training" button below.
- Take a look at the available private training slots.
- Click "Book" on a time slot you want to book.
- Login or create an account.
- Select your child that is training.
- Click "Add to Cart"
- If you want to book multiple sessions, click on the "Continue Booking" option.
- Select all of the additional sessions you would like to book.
- When you have selected all of the additional sessions, click on the "Go to Payment" option.
- Enter your payment details.
- You will receive an email confirmation once you have paid with all of your session dates and times.
Small Group Training Location
All small group training will take place at North Shore Sportscenter (formerly Athletico) which is located at 1900 Old Willow Road, Northbrook, IL.
How to Book Small Group Training
If you are putting together a group of players/teammates to train together, please watch this quick video to help you register: Small group training tutorial:
- If you need to change the date/time of a session you have booked, please provide as much notice as possible. We require a minimum of 48 hours notice.
- No refunds or credits will be provided within 48 hours of the session start time as we will unlikely be able to fill the training slot.
- If a session is cancelled due to the weather, you will be issued credit and you can make it up at any other available training date/time slot or use the credit towards any one of our programs.
© 2016 Illinois Skills School, LLC, all rights reserved.